Thank you for visiting our events and news page.
Season for Nonviolence Mission:
To articulate and practice the principles, values, and skills underlying nonviolent living in three areas:
- Self: personal growth and transformation (psychological self)
- Others: fostering meaningful and intelligent relationships (social self)
- World: aligning culture with nature and fostering collective awakening and a world that works for the greater good (eco-cultural/global self)
Wellness Wednesdays or Students – Drop-in to practice meditation and light yoga and engage in conversation to build community, de-stress, and enhance well-being.
- When: Wednesdays
- Time: 7-8 p.m.
- Location: Virtual Zoom Session
- Password: Passcode: 387181
In the News